1. Wear in dry condition only.
2. Prepare more pairs to wear alternatively
3. Dry naturally in case of getting wet.
4. For Men’s shoes place shoe-tree to keep shape when not wearing and use shoe horn when wearing.
5. Clean shoes regularly.
6. Store in shoe bag.
Care for sole and upper:
1. Brush the Suede sole toe to heel and in one direction whenever it becomes flat and smooth.
2. For leather upper shoes, remove dust with dry cloth and apply shoe polish regularly. For white leather upper shoes, cleaning with shoe wax is recommended.
3. For PU and Synthetic leather upper shoes, remove dust with damp cloth or shoe wax. NEVER use shoe polish.
4. For Nubuck upper shoes, remove dust with damp cloth and dry naturally.
5. For Satin upper shoes, clean with damp cloth and dry naturally. NEVER use shoe polish.